Anketa
Kako privabiti več igralcev na E-mesto?

Spam me baby

1tan

1tan
Št. sporočil: 17084
Regija: Ljubljana z okolico
Datum objave: 26.05.2018 18:49:12 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

kakšna katastofalna tišina, mrtvilo, nič novega.....a se sploh zavedate, da nekoč bil forum je zelo živ

Gustaf

Gustaf
Št. sporočil: 7379
Datum objave: 25.06.2018 10:06:17 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

Uf, kaka ihta :D

No, da malo umirim strasti, ena poduhovljena zgodbica...

A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man says, “All right, all right. I’m dying to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”

The monks reply, “You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.”

The monks reply, “Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.”

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, “The sound is right behind that door.”

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, “Real funny. May I have the key?”

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The man demands the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.

He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire.

So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, “This is the last key to the last door.”

The man is relieved to no end.

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk.

Hmm... V bistvu nisem kaj dosti pomiril strasti, kvečjemu še več olja na ogenj prilil, hahaha (vem, tut mene matra, kjerga vraga je slišal tam zadi)

Who are you to question my sincerity
For now you are high on yourself

Gustaf

Gustaf
Datum objave: 05.07.2018 23:02:48 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

No, da si malo spočijete od branja - danes pa sam slikce smile

V primeru slabega vremena BO DEŽEVALO???!!! No shit, Sherlock :D

Bosnia, Bonsai... Sve je to isto... smile

Gustaf

Gustaf
Datum objave: 06.07.2018 22:42:54 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

Tinca sprašuje....Mami, kam gre in kaj dela štorklja potem, ko prinese dojenčka? 

Leži na kavču, je, pije pivo, igra igrice in včasih gre ven gledat nogomet ali pa kartat.

Gustaf

Gustaf
Datum objave: 04.08.2018 23:26:26 Citiraj objavo Pošlji ZS

Iz knjige Devil's Dictionary:

CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.

DENTIST, n. A prestidigitator who, putting metal into your mouth, pulls coins out of your pocket.

EGOTIST, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.

GRAVE, n. A place in which the dead are laid to await the coming of the medical student.

HAND, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody's pocket.

HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools.

HYENA, n. A beast held in reverence by some oriental nations from its habit of frequenting at night the burial-places of the dead. But the medical student does that.

LIGHTHOUSE, n. A tall building on the seashore in which the government maintains a lamp and the friend of a politician.

LOVE, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder. This disease, like caries and many other ailments, is prevalent only among civilized races living under artificial conditions; barbarous nations breathing pure air and eating simple food enjoy immunity from its ravages. It is sometimes fatal, but more frequently to the physician than to the patient.

MARRIAGE, n. The state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress and two slaves, making in all, two.

MULATTO, n. A child of two races, ashamed of both.

PHILOSOPHY, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

PRESIDENT, n. The leading figure in a small group of men of whom— and of whom only—it is positively known that immense numbers of their countrymen did not want any of them for President.

QUEEN, n. A woman by whom the realm is ruled when there is a king, and through whom it is ruled when there is not.

Spam me baby

e-mesto.si